I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 177

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation and keep up the good work!

also woah there did I miss something?
the weird girl died to a chan then Xiao Fan said "ok, go away" to that taoist and saved his classmate in like 20 panels or is there a chapter176.5?

guess i will wait for the chapters to be stacked so i will read goes straight to the Li Xiaofan slap ass to keep the fly away

Ugh😓 I can already predict how this reunion is goanna go. They're going to make fun of Xiaofan and his dad, and Xiaofan will show than how powerful he is and eventually get control of the family.
This is getting so boring and repetitive that I'm not even gonna read the next few chapters.
Someone can comment if I was right

Power Uploader
yeah pretty..much. i would advice to wait a few chappies so the payload will be much more less...excruciating and slappy slappy!😙
edit- weirdgirl with red hair died. the end. even in the novel she dies.

It is amusing that Li's friend isn't freaking out because two of his acquaintances died in front of him.

Reunion is likely going to be 6 more chapters of relatives acting arrogant and posturing until they get slapped or shown their place or... whatever.

I wonder if it is time to drop this.

So far from all the manhuas I've read the only good ones were Fai Ren Zai, maybe "Release this witch" and maybe "I'm an Evil God". The rest is usually somebody posturing and showing off their connections, wealth and power... except Tamen De Gushi, which is so well done that I kept thinking it was korean.

@DeathDonut cant agree more. it should be less wealth stuff and more cultivation. i mean it should be enough the last time he got rid of that bitch for real.

also im pretty sure most of us agree his father is just dumb. his relative might treat him harsh, but its his fault in the first place. even in real life, people like him would be treated like that im sure (well not to that extent, but deep down they sure do). because we do have a relative like that. have no money, didnt work, asking here and there shamelessly.

Fed-Kun's army
You know when you live in an apartment and you have that shitty fucking neighbor who hosts parties with loud music on mid-week nights.

Well apparently even with this pandemic. They're still shitty people literally vacuuming at 2 in the morning with what I assume is a jet engine.

Supporter
..why is he hiding the fact he really is immortal NOW? He's never hidden it any of the other times, he's literally always saying it? How is this a secret he wants to keep?!

can't wait for SLAPPY TIME tho

that awkward moment when you walk up to a group laughing and start laughing with them and try to seamlessly blend into the group unnoticed. but im always noticed, and they look at you and awkwardly laugh less and less.

Fed-Kun's army
relatable, i hate going to family reunion, just because my household is poor, they humilate us. ugh! make me remember the day when i had an intent to kill them the most.

Such poorly written characters. They never believe him when he tells them who he is and and now all of a sudden she "knows when he's lying". Why do I read this garbage.

Yep, time to wait now. I'll check this out again when it hits ch. 200.

@DeathDonut It's all about execution.

You should try:
-Gu Daoist Master
-Feng Shen Ji
-Journey to the West
-Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator, for a another version of this one's MC, one that is far faster.
-Moshi Fanren
-Against the Gods
-Above all Gods
-Tales of Demons and Gods
-Star Martial God Technique
-Apotheosis

i get that in his first life he was useless so he wouldnt be exposed to these things but what if this isnt actually his world?

he should have bought it before the party started and canceled their event XD

i forgot i made a comment when i went to make another one. my bad

Users who are viewing this thread