I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 178

Supporter
You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family. *shrug*
Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
the mananger will say i dont know him then all will laugh and then someone will come and kick them all out ........ predicted holyyy

Fed-Kun's army
I sent 96% of my 4721 family members to the void ages ago. They deserved it. I made sure the journey was slow and painful.

Yep. Here we go. Several chapters of some prick acting arrogant only to be shown his place and slapped. *sigh*

Didn't Li kill him already? The new arrogant dude looks almost identical to the last arrogant dude.

Double-page supporter
Why is this MC always going around playing like a fucking retard, letting everyone run their mouth a million years and not teaching them to fuck off from the get-go? What a fucking loser.

@siikalahna Do you step on every ant you see? The dudes a fucking immortal so of course he’s gonna let them talk and entertain him or else that shit would just be boring but it does get old though.

even though he bought the hotel i doubt the staff knows theres a new owner, whose ready for another 100 chapters of this? :p

ANYONE in this nation with some influence or are wealthy should know who he is, what he owns, and how much power he has. someone suddenly rising and taking over an ENTIRE region in a nation would be known to those with who believe they do or actually do have influence and power.

@Siikalahna because he's bored, and just wanting to play around with lowly mortal. make them high then crush them, it's actually quite fun and entertaining even in the real life.

Not again! Not only does this happen in every single one of this manhuas but this author has already done it at least 3 times in this one!
An idiot will appear in next chapter, he'll deny the MC, all will laugh, his boss or a lofty individual will come, hits the idiot, kneels in front of MC, MC dismisses him, fires the idiot who is dragged while crying, all the relatives that laugh will get a facepalm...
Man, I know they aren't imaginative but come on! Spamming this kind of patterns over and over just to make the MC look cool is why I dropped "Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator", I sincerely hope the author will focus more in the story than this pettiness.

Users who are viewing this thread