I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 179

I kinda saw this coming, I really don't know what I expected from this manhwa, it's the same thing but with different people, recycled, again and again, I'm honestly kinda tired of this. Then again I should've known better lmao. Anyone got some good action manga recommendation? Would love to hear some, I'm out of stuffs to read hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the moment they get slapped into oblivion so hard for like the past 3 chapters, author plz, I NEED IT

Power Uploader
I'm trying to translate DBA Dark blood age for action survival action horror will post it later cuz this author is purposely dragging chapters aren't like metropolitan system. Super condense. Slap will come in roughly 4-6 chapter ngl...if the chapters is follow the novel pace, and dragging it like this...well kinda.cuz in manhua they added several dialogue it's longer

At this point this is basically my guilty pleasure. I might even consider reading Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator again

Dex-chan lover
@cloww ngl i just went on a reading fasting on this. read 30+ chapter and kinda dissapointed by the slower-than-turtle-and-snail-hybrid of development speed.

at this point i can't see this manhwa finish it's story if i have 2 lifetime

Supporter
I mean, as soon as you assume is a guilty pleasure, you stop judging it and just some mild enjoyment.

Double-page supporter
Can the MC stop being a massive beta fuck and just deal with the cunts instead of being a massive coward of a bitch? Fuck this "Great Immortal" bs, he's nothing but an insignificant ant, not even capable of dealing with little rats like these. Fucking waste of ink. Can we get a real great immortal MC instead of this pretender? What an utter garbage of an excuse of an MC.

Imagine that, another chapter where the mc just sits there and lets them insult him. Biggest waste of a chapter, and it happens like every 10 chapters

Double-page supporter
every 10+ chapters ever => sit down, claim something , got insulted, got insulted again, claim somet... , got insulted, "This venerable god bla bla...." , got insulted again, slappy time, dead
rinse and repeat

I just skip to the cloww meme pic now, which is the best part of the release.
It's pointless to read this thing ch. by ch.
It's only worth it in batches of 10 chs.

I need more! Thanks for the update, wish the story wouldnt drag on so much though xd But thats chinese comics for you.

I’m going to put this on hold. Maybe this scene will have ended after a few months.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Publisher: This is getting old.
Author: Really?
Publisher: Nah just kidding, more of this shit fam.
Author: Really.....? *I hate this shit but it pays the rent, someone kill me*

Users who are viewing this thread