I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 181

Why if she like the watch, he will bought a car instead a watch like that.

Power Uploader
thanks for the reply to my prev question regarding bribery braggging bout evil doing. I wonder if countries like Korea and japan have this issue.

Was that appraiser guy hiding in a nearby closet? I mean... the timing of his appearance is on deus ex machina level.

HAHAHAHAHA the president of the association is on contract to the store to listen into conversations and bust in when he hears someone call out another one's watch to settle the duel and watch the fall out.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah that meme was really good. However I'm not a meme person as in I don't actively search out or come across many memes. So cloww here is my meme source mainly. Most of the ones he includes are great though, this one included.

As for bribery or embezzlement and openly exposing it as a way to show off? Definitely sounds terribly stupid. However the fact that nothing happens is even worse. Corruption is everywhere definitely need drastic measures to cut it out.

People "classified" by the watch they wear: it would be almost funny if it weren't so unbelievably pathetic and sad. Incredible emphasis placed on material possessions absolutely devoid of intrinsic, real value. These are some of the most evident signs of the absolute moral and intellectual decay of a society. It had been evident for years, but the "new" Chinese people really absorbed the worst of the worst of Western "culture", moreover in doing so disowning their millenary and profound true culture and set of values... Contrary to what some might think, this is not a good thing at all since they already rule the World - much more than ordinary people can realize, in fact. I dare not imagine where we will end up.

The watch dude been on standby, probably been waiting for this moment in his entire life

Double-page supporter
Where the heck is this watch director came from? XD

Power Uploader
cuz this is a parody of all things cultivation. it is...don't tell me it isn't lol. I refuse to believe this isn't.
edit - at this point. madcat and cloww is one and the same person.

I'm starting to think the real purpose of this series is just opportunities for the MC to put arrogant people in their place.

Maybe the author has had it rough and this is a bit of wish fulfillment, or maybe that's the target audience; people who have been put down by wealthy pricks.

when was the author like money is bad? almost the entire story so far has been money solves everything and what it doesnt is solved by a bigger fist

Okay, some watch enthusiast randomly enter this room and suddenly inspect this watch? This is comedy gold.
Apparently being cultivator made you able to attract people with convenient skills. Kind of like Stand.

Users who are viewing this thread