every.
stop.
of.
this.
arc.
feels.
like.
stuttering.

but pretty sweet were taking this up the family food chain. here comes third child of family becoming patriarch or probably young son of third child of family--i mean our venerable immortal will become patriarch!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I don't think he'll jump at the chance to become the patriarch of the family, instead he might just make his own branch instead starting with them as immortals.

That would be nice especially for the father, he's gone through tough times he deserves it

Why is this arc stretched for so long? Another episode and nothing happened. If this were a novel this chapter would barely be 300 words long. Way too short :(

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah. Author truly dragging this out. It would of been fine if every chapter was 3 chapters long.

i bet the author think his plot on the spot ,its always the same ,20 chapters of people mocking mc then 2 chapter of mc beating the shit out of them ,kinda getting stale .
thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
maybe this manhua's chapter is released everyday that the author doesn't have enough time to think? 😕

Double-page supporter
Can the MC just fucking kill them already? For fucks sake, what's with this massive beta fuck of an MC?

Double-page supporter
The only reason I'm reading is to watch translator bash this train wreck of a story lol

@Miranox this got me thinking, i see the TL puts its a parody and all, but like, does that mean the OG author of the work is writing it as a parody of the genre? or the TL is working it to be more like that? love TL's stuff tho

if you aren't going to kill them then just leave the fucking family mc they are holding you back

"You have no power!"

You have no brain idiot. Don't understand how people like this make it this far in life 🤣

5LXrwyD.png

I think this is the best drawing in the whole manhua

Users who are viewing this thread