I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 194

Dex-chan lover
I hope the mc makes a call to immediatly fire all person under him related to his family and then they immediatly get called telling them they are fired

oh damn author, you make me wants to kill you!! where are you!?

Thank you for always so fatefully and quickly releasing new chapters of this series, you are making an amazing effort!

just 15 more chapters I guess so the author can finally complete a conversation. Let me guess: In the next 2 or 3 episodes a phone call will be made, and epeens will be measured once again, until around 5-6 chapters later the old skeleton patriarch will realize that the 'Huge Backing' is the grandson he just ousted from the 'prestigious' Li Family.

All the people will be shocked, and despair or something. Or maybe not and will go against the MC once again only to die horribly.

Meh, in retrospect the stupid Coffin Dance was the only good part in the last 10-15 episodes :D

I wish the chapters were longer, also doesnt anyone find it weird that there is no info on exactly who this big shot is? You'd expect at least a single picture or something like that.

Why dont they have multiple reliable sources that provide them with accurate background information.

at this point the only way to see the ending is this getting axe'd isn't it?

Hahaha next chap gonna be great, that old grandpa will be shock to dead. Mhuhahaha

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
For fucks sake, can this retarded excuse of an MC either fucking do something other than be a massive pain in the ass, or just fucking kill himself!

maybe we should just boycott reading it for like 10 chapters a time, then when we read all 10 at once it might feel like reading 1 chapter.

i assume next chapter will be revelation of xiaofan as the owner of the project but the family don't believe it, the chapter after that some bigshot who are under li xiaofan arrive and the family will lick his ass and slander xiaofan
chapter after that will behim slapping the family for daring slander xiaofan...
so it's gotta be 3 more chapters based on my estimation...

but i hope i am wrong and it'll get resolved next chapter because damn this one family drama is long

@dend08 Its going to be a big bombshell especially with the one son who's been embezzling money from the school he works for to fuel his trips and pockets

Users who are viewing this thread