Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Ch. 218 - The 218th Move

jak

Contributor
Does he feel the same way? He told her he would confess once he beat her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Nagatoro
actually critiqued this trope recently by having a character make one of these dumb promises and then lose, haha.
Not that I actually mind here since we all knew the vibe of this one going in, but it'll be nice to see the wrap-up soon.

Dex-chan lover
sigaoWp.png

Double-page supporter
Don’t know about axed but he’s definitely gearing up to end this. His ninja series ended recently and Takagi’s next chapter is the last. Might be looking to take a long holiday.
i wouldn't be surprised if he was going for an early retirement but I also bet he has some contract for a certain number of chapters for this one

At the rate we're going, they're going to start dating right as she's leaving him behind for college. Or even worse, he'll beat her in Shogi at her graduation and tell himself he can't confess until he gets into her university.
Yeah it sucks. Like, I know they're not real but still, it is a bit sad to be me as an adult watching high schoolers throw away their time together. Once she goes to college, everything becomes more complicated. At least in real life. We'll probably get some sappy ending with him going to the same college but it still makes me a bit sad to see.

Dex-chan lover
I can only mirror what others have said: I wish Ayumu'd show some more character growth by this point. Urushi's inner monologues are tough to watch, he's seriously confusing her with his words :/ Maybe next chapter.

Thanks for the scanlation, as always! :)

Dex-chan lover
I hope she confesses first and ruins his bullshit self imposed excuse to avoid confessing.

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be hilarious?

If he doesn't confess due to his damn pride and she ends up moving on with someone else.

Aggregator gang
On one hand, this is cute.
On the other just confess to her already, Rin did what had to be done and Ayumu should man the fuck up and go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread