I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 261

this bitch is so dumb, like how many time did he do good and god like things in front of you and you still act like this

Group Leader
here's an updated discord link for everyone ! https://discord.com/invite/znVK64v56N

Fed-Kun's army
This bitch is easily in the top 5 of brain dead characters I’ve ever seen

Thanks for update,
the discord link gives me a invalid link. could you make a new perm link please

Thank you for your hardwork ^^
regarding t/n notes, i'm okay with it, and need to read your thought about the situation in each chapter. and with t/n or notes at the end of the page, make us feel closer to the translation group XD

If you feel like to shout/mad about the thot in this manhua just say it to your heart content XD

And again, thank you for your hardwork ^^

Double-page supporter
I think the author is setting this up for the "second master" she wants so much to screw her over.

I'm not a fan of commenting here tbh since theres no notifications for replys or anything, i wish they just use Disqus instead like other sites *shrug* (Another quality chapter, thank you)

Aggregator gang
@liquidtoast yes there is but clearly you haven't seen it yet.
@lovolo depends on what girl you refering to lol..
anyways... did bitch really didn't see the air slap and still chatting shit??

"To be a man is to never lose credibility", must have used google direct translation (I don blame the translator, as a Chinese sometimes I also hate to translate for people cuz I have to think for a few second as Chinese sentence cannot be directly translated)
The "man" meaning is actually meant as a human
should be "one must honor his/her word/promise"
"To be a man, you have to be bold" > you have to honor your words

Group Leader
@whiteykia, direct translation was "i'm a man and i am not if my credibility is lost!" (from my understanding i'm not chinese tho) i just made it easier to read :3
thanks for the info though! :D

if you want you can help me translate stuff :D

Users who are viewing this thread