I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
He keeps blabbering on and on about sending them to the void, yet does absolutely nothing the whole chapter. What a waste of a chapter and ink, this MC. If you're going to do it, then DO IT YOU LOSER! The fuck you talking about when you still haven't done shit. Just fucking get on with it!

Dex-chan lover
This author is such a troll, everything is so slow and nothing but long pointless dialogue that add nothing to the story.

@sedition
What'cha talkin' 'bout bruh
This is the prelude to the next face-slap
After the next face-slap, is the next prelude to the next-next face-slap.
Perhaps we'll get a face-splash later on. Just wait for it

Wow, he never learns, does he? Here, let me break it down to you. 1. You went one-on-one with the MC, he didn't give a damn about your reputation and threw you off the cliff. 2. In a party full of influential (rich) people, he practically spat on your face, twice. Now tell me, why would he afraid of you? Such an idiot. This manga already has almost zero comedy and a long-winded MC, we don't need idiot characters in the mix.

If you consider your self to be venerable, immortal, lord....whatever, you should talk less and more action my MC. Why waste your breath to the insignificant ones? if anything, it makes you look CHEAP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread