I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 96

Sometimes I'd love if the man char here would be like the one in Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator and just straight up kills all these annoying fucks....
Anyway thanks for the chapters 😃

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely think loli should go all cannibal on these dudes in this public place. You know where she hops around AND just rips their flesh off with her teeth. Like BAM jumps onto dude's back bites into his neck, bloody chewing ensues.

Double-page supporter
And again, the MC is talking for how long, a dozen chapters? Just whoop their asses and be done with it you dimwit!

Dex-chan lover
And yet again we have the MC seemingly comatose for the entire conflict and everything leading up to it, I'm actually pretty shocked that he stepped in before they burned down his friend's restaurant entirely.

Going by his normal standards he'd let them burn it all down, kill his friend, kill everyone in his friend's family, piss on the grave and then wait 30 years before his walnut sized brain finally comprehended what happened and started shit talking for 90 chapters to absolutely no one in particular.

Why can't they have the MC behave like a real human being for a page or two rather than some idiot with the reaction speed of an early 90's dial up modem. Seriously read a chapter of this and replace all of his dialogue boxes with "Pshhhkkkkkkrrrr​kakingkakingkakingtsh​chchchchchchchcch​*ding*ding*ding*" and it becomes so much more entertaining than the long winded drivel they wrote in there.

Our MC could completely stop that punch on his friend, but he waited for it to land

if the mc really wanted to go on a killing spree who could stop him? no one introduced so far. maybe if the government was prepared to lose a city block or two they might be able to take him down or at least injure him but they arent and its unlikely someone stronger then him will show up while hes in the mortal realm. by now he should know people like this dont listen to words, they listen to broken bones and missing teeth so start punching and then you can do your speech.

Damn I'm so pissed off for MC, he was talking the truth and his friend kept looking down on him.

I'll go with loli witch suggestion.
and dang, is there really gangster that walks around bringing gasoline everywhere?

Girlied meat? A dish specifically for lolis? BTW, is it pork prepared to taste like a chick?

Users who are viewing this thread