I'm the Great Immortal

I know it's hit a boring part for mosy at the 180s range but its important for the character due to his original life. Its one of the major things he wanted to change so im glad but the chapter length is terribly short which is ruining it.

I get the TL for being upset with the money grubbers. They're dragging the "apologize" bs when mc supposed to be Op and get the losers on their knees in an instant.

But I'm still reading. Takes me away from the stressful life and serious shit

wow when will this end? At this point this thing is like heroin you know it's bad for you but you just can't stop. smh i'm ashamed of myself.

I'm not expecting literature but can't these authors write decent conversation? This story does not deserve a 7. It may have in the beginning but not anymore. And the last 15 chapters.... what a drag.

The premise with the trashtalk, get beat up, call some guy, get beat up was funny at first but then got old and boring. The bit where MC just allows people to trash talk him to oblivion with insane walls of text, while he waits for the villain's backup is just infuriating.

Well .... when u know that in china readers are paying money for this kind of loosy dragy shit... -_-

Just read 10-15 chapters in a row, and seriously, 2 chapters worth of story has happened. What a giant waste of time.

And it wasn't even good in the first place. Dropped. Bye.

@Attosuru Translator said a few chapters back that he won't be prioritizing this as much anymore since the last arc has been dragging. I personally don't blame him heck the only reason I was still reading was because of the near daily uploads

Author just stopped giving a crap huh.... I mean he didnt care much to begin with but this arc have been nothing but disappointments

Aww no more updte?.. please t lest finish this arc.. then youcn do nything you want.. plesee
I wanna know this 😢😢

Power Uploader
i have put out an announcement in my discord regarding itgi. madcatscan will be dropping this series due to the current state of this studio and the way it's handling its series. I will be dropping this and doing Cultivating With An Immortal's Memory. me madcat cloww, already had permission from the Director of Admins from KKJ mr/ms Xei to resume translating that series...so please look forward to it. Im sorry that this series has begun to dip like this, it had potential . what a shame. i won't be doing the arc because at this rate they seem to want to stretch another 10 more chapters.

I've found translations past 198, and it turned into complete trash (more posturing about who has more influence, and more MC not doing anything with his powers). Thanks to MadCat for putting up with this for so long, but it is the time to drop this.

I always wanted to have the ability to control time to make things speed up or slow down and use that power in my day to day life.
The people who made this manga are pretty good and it seems they are masters at controlling time, even though it seems like they only know how to slow things down like character development,plot and action. Just wish they would have sped things up a bit since the last few chapters have been noting but pointless filler shit.

Well its getting hard to read the bullsh*t that author is currently putting, i would say after chapter 150 or so, author no longer has idea wtf he is doing and just keep on streching a single chapter into 5 chapters and that is also complete BS, quitting at ch 198

Fed-Kun's army
i support dropping this series, but at least after ending this god awful family arc. @cloww do you think you can do at least that? no pressure.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl I miss when the description for this was "The previous life was a peerless genius in the world of immortality. He was killed by 3 celestial beings. He was accidentally reborn to his 20s by the book of heaven. All he wanted to do was to become an immortal and return to the immortal world, and he became the strongest man on the earth, turning his hands into clouds and covering his hands with rain, provoking anyone who defies him! He is the venerable one! the ruler of 3000 worlds! the guy
who is 10 000 times better than Thanos! He is Taixuan Taizun! the Great Immortal!"
Made me laugh so fucking hard every time. I think some other sites still have this as the description and it makes me laugh my ass off every time I read it.

Users who are viewing this thread