I'm the Hero, But the Demon Lord's Also Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
What I’m getting from the story so far is that both the demons and humans are have no respective ruler/hero and there’s no global crisis in the other world. Basically so far both girls are selfishly imposing on the mc and trying to make him leave his resident world and destroying his home for no reason, while forcibly trying to seduce him with sexual harassment that’s borderline rape, as all the adults (including his dad) just watches. Like is kicking them out NOT an option or something? Also did the dad really talk that away about the mother who died shortly after the mc was born? Couldn’t force some love in that story to make it sound romantic? Wow.

Aggregator gang
@VaticToxic I'm a bit late, but it looks like it's a variation of a Hunga Munga or Mambele. They're very real, from africa and designed primarily for throwing.

All I can see when reading this is "Thanks I hate it", but I continue reading anyway as the degenerate I am

Dex-chan lover
>gets double-dick grabbed and double boob-pressed by contrasting hotties
>okay with leaving things there
Yup, that's a definite testosterone deficiency.

god you guys need to grow up someone's not a loser just because they don't immediately want to fuck some hot girl. i like manga and shit but jesus christ the majority of fans are just super horny immature tweens.

@sexysolaire
Yeah, tbh, can't say I don't see your point there. Having said that, I imagine the aforementioned group is certainly a large market share of the audience--especially given this series.
I also would lean towards them being more vocal, particularly talking about anything,

Fed-Kun's army
His father just explained why their are so many girls with big tits in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread