I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 1

@kawaii123456 I know this novel, I finished reading the main arc these days and I really liked, what I meant in my comment is about Korean works, because usually I like the FMC personality of these Isekai or go back to the time they write.

the art is so pretty but for me the premise is a bit off:/, i dont like the reason for her reincarnation(for now) and the story like a manga but in manhwa form i mean like typical shoujo(?), but lets see more chapters before judge it again

edit: i read some spoiler on novelupdates, unfortunately the story is not my cup of tea:(( but since the art is pretty i think i'll stick for a while

thankyou for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
like that she accepts its easy to avoid being the villian but why hasn't she realized that since she wasn't the a brat the prince might like her this time around?

I knew the characters looked a little familiar... the novel had tiny images of the characters during dialogue lol.

I hope the heroine is like yuri and not like many many many many many other heroine who is... A terrible person.

Its interesting i personally love the art. Thank you for the chapter

The villainess protagonists are always so dense about how they've changed the character's image and personality so it's not like things are going to be the same as the original novel.. the protagonist seems to believe they could change their fate and not end up on the bad route but they can't change how other characters (the ML) look at them?? Tf??
The whole "I definitely won't fall in love with them this time around! Whoops, fell in love with them" trope is so fkn overused and aggravating. Isn't there a goddamn manga where she actually doesn't fall in love with the dude? I can only think of Tearmoon Empire story, and like a bunch of stories in which she does end up going against the original plan..
The face the original heroine made at the end of the chapter is sus. Don't tell the original heroine has gone from the nice, pretty, pitiful character to the scheming b*tch that's meant to place protagonist on a pedestal? Ugh.

waiting to see a story where they get reincarnated as the heroine but wanted to be a villainess bc of the amount of villainess reincarnation manhwas/mangas out there... anyway the art is nice. also it’d be nice if the story didn’t follow the plot of every other manhwa/manga (excluding the few that don’t). but unfortunately we can all see where this is heading.

........i prefer the webnovel art personally than the art here. I'm happy it has an adaptation, but I wished the original artist could have been the one to make it come to life.

Fed-Kun's army
uh oh.... also wait, this seems familiar??? have i read this novel before??? I'LL STILL BE FOLLOWING THIS THO LOL thank you for picking it up!

I like the uniforms~ Probaly one of my favs Ive seen in a Villainess story~

Maybe the prince is a reincarnator who read novel and pity sweeney
Maybe stella is reincarnator from grup murder/author so she hate sweeney already

Haven't read the novel though

Never thought this series has finally have a manhwa the webnovel was a great read not to mention fully translated ( and people only discovering this late in getting adapted after reading tons of villaness stories that are still ongoing, as to why I keep reading for more 😆 )

Rather than villainess, Louise is just your typical shoujo heroine imo still enjoyed reading it

Users who are viewing this thread