I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 13

I suspected the professor was gonna be hot-looking but I didn't expect him to just casually take off his glasses like that lol

Thank you for your hard work, Black Market team!! Sorry to hear that some ungrateful people are rushing you! ❤❤

Thanks for the chapter, you should take your time it is not like you can translate it in 5 minutes

Dex-chan lover
Smh who is rushing this team?? Yall should join them if you're so anxious to see the next chapter!
Please take all the time you need in sorry some inconsiderate assholes are bothering yall and making you anxious.
Thank you so much for the chapter!

thank you for the update! please continue translating at your own pace. we don't want your act of kindness to feel like a chore so please don't push yourself too hard

Omg, I knew that prof was gonna show up HOT one day 💓💓💓

Always THANKFUL to you guys who translate this for FREEand for your hard EFFORTS (S Class) ❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯

To the faggots who keep rushing team, HAVE YOU NO FUCCINH SHAME?!!?? Do you not get how lucky we are to read this story for free and at such HIGH QUALITY? If you think they're slow, then do YOUR own TRANSLATION

Dex-chan lover
You know... I don't actually like these kind of plots...

You know, the one where the girl becomes the villainess only for there to be some secret sh*t not in the original story about her being a secret victim or something...

Like, making the original heroine a secret villainess is stupid... these stories don't need enemies or that kinda forced drama... the main characters fears from the story coming true is half the time more than enough drama... the exception being when the original heroine was also reincarnated by an idiot who doesn't realize it's a real world or something

Look at our cute Baka-rina and her story. The heroine is still a good person and all the people that were good in the story were still good...

Double-page supporter
No need to pay those rushing comment any attention!

I really appreciate your work on this series. Thank you for the update!!

Okay wtf.... Nah that bitch of professor reminds me of my teacher, where she's keep on trying downplaying and very biased towards certain class especially if her child in the same batch doesn't outshine the others... Fckk I feel like I want to drag that horrible bitch of professor

Thank you for the chapter as always! Take care of yourself, no need to rush.

@deathmailrock
Well im sorry if you feel that way but instead of hating it, why dont you keep it to yourself? Its not like somebody asked you to like this story or you your opinion
If you dont like it then stop reading it

Users who are viewing this thread