I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 14

Why di you have to be so stupid????? You know that the damn woman hates your guts and you just hide something like that??????? You should pretend that you didn't seeeeee!!!!!

Thanks for the update

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I feel bad for Stella. The biatch lady is pressuring her too much and Louise is too dense to understand that the problems she is having is technically cause of her

Fed-Kun's army
seriously Author should be punched for writing this
don't let anything bad happen to Louise dammit!! lol

I found the completed novel. (^_^)
https://www.lightnovelworld.com/novel/the-male-leads-villainess-fiancee-ryu-heon-22021529

honestly this is kinda dumb the FL is dumb and is too nice (sorry for those who think the opposite; just my opinion) she tries to avoid the prince but ends up being friendly with him it’s just annoying. And again it’s just my opinion so don’t come at me

Double-page supporter
Goddammit is an exam, you are supposed to stay still and not doing any movements except write.
Any movements can be saw as suspicious, and this is expecially true if the teacher hates you.

So Louise, god be damned, you know that the teacher absolutly resent you. Be damned careful.
I understand that you may feel anxious about a friend dropping notes, but aren't you forgetting that YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BRING NOTES TO AN EXAMS UNLESS EXPLICTLY ALLOWED!
You are supposed to be smart Louise. Romantically dense but smart.

I can't stand this kind of stupidity. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread