I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 7

Contributor
How on earth was the original villainess supposed to have acted, such that these obsessed mad lads' attention went away elsewhere?

Though I admit I'm a little confused just how much time this protagonist did or didn't spend with them as herself.

And of course the obligatory display of toned body, though it bothers me that the drawing style is different

Aggregator gang
tenor.png

Contributor
My great dislike for the prince not respecting the etiquette of boundaries has peaked. Not for me~ 🤢

Aggregator gang
@Manhwaaaa this. I've definitely seen much worse MLs. Ian seems fine to me, he's humoring Louise for a year before he goes in. Or trying to, because he really wants to jump her. It seems Ian is a totally different character than he was in the novel because of Stella being different, but like a lot of these characters, she really hasn't realized this yet.

I wonder how "novel" Louise was ever actually able to bully Stella in the first place. She's a commoner so Stella should've had higher status. I guess she threw her money around and devoted herself to making Stella's life miserable.

I'm so torn between the male leads! I like em both. So handsome and their personalities are nice too. The prince is growing on me. And Simon is cute. I want them all to have a happy ending!

Users who are viewing this thread