I'm the Only One for Miyaji Miyuki - Ch. 2 - Maybe I Need to Make You Understand

Dex-chan lover
I love this but the chapters are so short... I need more.

How much do you want to bet that she also promosed to her girlfriend aswell. Also it's honestly impressive that nearly every girl she proposed to was queer, girl had gaydar at like 5 years old.
She probably proposed to pretty much every girl she knew and only the gay ones remembered it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love this but the chapters are so short... I need more.

She probably proposed to pretty much every girl she knew and only the gay ones remembered it.
Lets work under the assumption she proposed to every girl in her school given the fact in the flashbacks she was proposing to ANYONE even teachers for that matter, that would probably be at least a few hundred girls, of those only 4 have memories of it, i say its pretty in line with the percentage of queer ppl in the world

Also what is the release schedule? Of the manga i mean, saw the first ch came out 2 months ago so i was wondering if it was bi monthly

ISO 8601 > *
Staff
Developer
god I fucking hate finding a manga with a summary that piques my interest then seeing it being translated by this fucking group
Just.. block the group if you don't want to see our releases?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, how long until, the girls mothers come into the picture too then? If she really proposed to everyone then every single lesbian in the city might come on to her due to the same promise
How much do you want to bet that she also promosed to her girlfriend aswell. Also it's honestly impressive that nearly every girl she proposed to was queer, girl had gaydar at like 5 years old.
Maybe it's less that she has great gaydar and more like she's a walking lesbian magnet / super closet key, she proposed to half the city, every single girl who was a lesbian and didn't know discovered themselves thanks to her, now they'll all come to her like a zombie horde hungry for meat.

Dex-chan lover
Probably nothing, I've seen some people hate certain groups or specific translators simply because they're "mean", example, Kirin-kun.
Makes sense.
For example, I'm the number one hater of that fucking fox translator group. 😎.

Dex-chan lover
I really like these group of women. I like the 2 tall girls and the one mousey one are the main girls. Seems like it's gonna get fun/funny. Hope to see more of this please! Thanks for the chapter.

what why. Idk why there's hating on translator groups in this discussion. IDK. Its free! Unless they release 2 chapters and lock out the other chapters in a paywall for somehow.

Group Leader
Lets work under the assumption she proposed to every girl in her school given the fact in the flashbacks she was proposing to ANYONE even teachers for that matter, that would probably be at least a few hundred girls, of those only 4 have memories of it, i say its pretty in line with the percentage of queer ppl in the world

Also what is the release schedule? Of the manga i mean, saw the first ch came out 2 months ago so i was wondering if it was bi monthly
actually one has text in mind that she lied about being proposed

Users who are viewing this thread