I'm the Only One Not Crossdressing!? - Ch. 16 - The Student Council Starts Moving

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work.

Anyway, finally, he knows the truth. Even though it hurts, he finally knows it.

Fletcher Reede in Liar Liar say, "And the truth shall set you free."

Will he join the fad after the man he admires actually follows it? Who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I like top panel in page 6. Don't know if it's intentional or not, but the white part disappearing make it a bit creepy. Fitting for the context.

Dex-chan lover
That was a really abrupt way to reveal it. I guess if you only have 2.5 chapters left to wrap things up you gotta rush shit.
I wonder what else author can do. It's not like there's really rising tension from chapter 1 to this, I don't know if a "grand revelation" like having a bunch of gangster shows up and Ueda (crossdressing white dragon) beats them all up to protect Naoki kinda feel out of place.

Any thought?

Dex-chan lover
That was a really abrupt way to reveal it. I guess if you only have 2.5 chapters left to wrap things up you gotta rush shit.
Aww there's only 2.5 chapters left? What a shame.
I wonder what else author can do. It's not like there's really rising tension from chapter 1 to this, I don't know if a "grand revelation" like having a bunch of gangster shows up and Ueda (crossdressing white dragon) beats them all up to protect Naoki kinda feel out of place.

Any thought?
Well before knowing there was only 2.5 chapters left, I thought they would do a crossdressing competition or something and Ueda would show up crossdressing as his old self. Meh.

This panel deserves to be highlighted

oQwKDl.jpeg

If this is going to end soon (hopefully not) I hope it is because the author is thinking about a new project. I really love Tanaka Nunu's works.

Users who are viewing this thread