I'm the Only One Not Crossdressing!? - Ch. 18.5 - The Cultural Festival is a Crossdressing Festival

Dex-chan lover
That's how it ends? I thought there would be a revelation that White Dragon Lady IS actually a girl (which seems somewhat implied with the last chapter).

Honestly, this whole comic, while an enjoyable read, felt kind of pointless.
  • MC was unable to stop the wave of cross dressing
  • MC's ideals didn't change in any particular way
  • None of the romances were developed or finalised

The plot really ended up being as consequential and developed as an ordinary 4 panel gag comic, and it's a shame, because there was something here.
Over all this was a fun, if empty, read. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
The overall messaging felt limp, the MC didn't really do anything proactive, the various romantic threads were done mainly for one-off jokes that weren't followed through... and yet, the author kept the MC from cross-dressing. Not even in an omake.

That counts for something. It's on the level of a participation trophy, but definitely something.
Thanks for the TL.

I hope the author can learn from this for future works.
They have comedic chops but they need to learn how to utilize the threads for bigger humor.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for seeing this project through, it was a fun read.

Well I mean, that's the very title of the manga... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but I can imagine how easy it is to just crossdress the MC since the series is ending or they're going for some subversion or such.

It made the MC a lot more respectable even though his idea of manliness never really evolved beyond his admiration for discount Shima Rin. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard works.

Well, in the end he still stand on what he believe, which is nice.

MD@Home
Ah, dammit, i hoped the last chapter would have them kiss, or MC give up and crossdress, or to reveal that the white dragon tough guy was a girl all along... Oh, well.

Users who are viewing this thread