I'm the Only One Not Crossdressing!? - Ch. 3

is a Reindeer
VIP
Only the manliest of men crossdress after all

It's a pandemic that can't be stopped. Crossdressers convert the people around them into crossdressers or else the species will die out

Contributor
Since there are ~600 students at the all-boys school, it needs to reach 99.8% before the title is accurate.
Since 53% of 600 = 318 crossdressing students, that means [600-1 = 599] [599-318 = 281 remaining students to be converted until only MC is left]

13c.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if that graph at the end is accurate but the author says it is so...

thee only men who have never crossdressed are cowards who are scared of their own sexuality and societal standards of themselves. or they're just boring people who don't care that women have SO MANY MORE clothing and color options than guys do.

i mean, don't get me wrong: live your life however you want. all i'm saying is don't let your toxic masculinity get in the way of enjoying yourselves.

Ueda should teach it to wider audiences. It is saddening how there are so many in that school that haven't mastered the arts well to be passable.

Dex-chan lover
was expecting that twist the moment he went into a flashback.

Dex-chan lover
I am glad that the reveal of ueda being the person who inspired the mc got revealed straight away so as to not drag things on. Plus I think this opens the door for more teasing which will be funny. I am really enjoying this. Thanks the for the translation!

It's good that this manga portrays Ueda as a serious, mature, emotionally stable, very self-confident teenage person who is presenting as a cute teenage girl, and not as a comic relief buffoon, like the straight(?) MC, Tozawa. She makes a good role model for others who wish to present as a girl at school or out in public, IMO. And Ueda even picked up a disciple in this chapter who apparently also wants to present as a notably cute teenage girl, namely Asasaki ! ( High Quality, as the MC calls it! )

Dex-chan lover
The main cast is so lovable!
I wasn't sure about the MC at the beginning, but if he clings to his idea of masculinity out of admiration and an ideal he has for someone who was there for him on his time of need...
Yeah, I'm okay with him becoming the only manly one in the story and having an harem of cute girls (Male)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread