I'm the Only One Not Crossdressing!? - Ch. 3

@kittyraider I mean crossdressing doesn't HAVE to have passing be the goal. Some just wanna dress up in cute clothes. Its not always about trying to "pass" off as a girl. I kinda wish the word crossdress in itself was changed to something else cause it still heavily implies clothing and certain aesthetics are gendered. And I truly believe in no clothes should be gendered since it's just cloth we put on our bodies because being nude in public is a bad idea.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised. It would have been funnier, though, if it had actually been his big sister or something. Thus once again throwing gender norms out the window because the 'manly man' he had been saved by was actually a 'manly woman'.

i don't know about the 80% thing but come on most kids accidently get the wrong clothing in their laundry it's not a huge number but i can see the number being at least 25% tried it even accidently. i mean the one and only time i wore women's clothing was when i lost a bet with the girls in my drama class in highschool. wore spats and a cheongsam they found in the coustume room, they girls told me i was cute and some where a wire was cut, and boom i now enjoy the idea of cross dressing.

Dex-chan lover
Akasaki going from a cutie to a generic crossdresser is the funniest thing about this chapter.

let's be honest, I had crossdressed before but not a hardcore one, just plain female Yukata with all the accessories minus the hair....

Users who are viewing this thread