I'm the Only One With Genius DNA

This is a fiction nothing more nothing less. Author don t steal anything from anyone. They just use what exist in human history for ttheir own story.

@Sars @feroes68

Bruh lmaooooo. Does it not say sci-fi and fantasy???

The author just took normal concepts and bullshitted some solutions. Nothing wrong with that. It's storytelling. If you enjoy the story, ignore the semantics. He literally is the singular person in the world who has a system inside him that is literally it's own form of life and gives him futuristic knowledge but we doubt him growing some cells and making flu medicine? Come on. "Science" "Fiction". 🙄😑

Also, he didn't steal anything lol. The same way other stories using famous celebrities or literature in their stories didn't steal anything. They just utilized common knowledge and universal celebrities and fictionally extended onto it. It's like a basketball based manhwa having a 1v1 with the MC against a character than looks like Lebron. Or a political manhwa having the MC be a CEO or a lawyer or some shit and interacting with Donald Trump. If something already exists, you can build on it. I don't know about you but flying cars don't exist and yet sci-fi writers bring them up all the time. But noooooo.... Not the medicine. Fictional medicine isn't allowed. 🤔😂 Just let the authors do what they want.

@Creepi they literally have to pay with their own funds to acquire raws to translate this. If you can't donate, that's fine. But stop being a dickhead towards the producers who spend time and resources to bring you content and then ask for a little help in return. Plus, which scanlation team doesn't fucking ask for donations? You're just replacing tit with tat. If you don't want to donate... don't donate. But they have the right to ask, the same way you have the right to say no.

Also, if this is shitty translations, I wonder what you read earlier. They have to be a certified English professor for 20 years or it's not enough for you. I just read through the last 10 chapters and all of it was coherent and read well enough. If you still have a problem with it, that might just be something personal.

I am a scientist and I seriously love this. Yeah, somethings are bound to be lies but its so fascinating

Dex-chan lover
I thought that it would be a Chinese comic, seeing how stupid the name is.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly will enjoy this if the author didn't use that shit ass system panel or whatever it's called, it's stupid, can't something be normal like medical return

Dex-chan lover
It's good, just ignore the System part. I dunno why, but it seems all of these stories are obsessed with having a System help our MCs.

Fed-Kun's army
is it only me or this manhwa getting too absurd?
i get it is a sci fi but.... there's that feeling that they gone too far.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ofc u are.
that is what to be a kr or cn mc.
but if ur a jp mc...

I hope Vanguard continues their translation, the other translation is just a little too rough for me, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread