I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Heroine's Capture Target is...

Cute, just a one-shot/anthropology of a generic Yuri Villainess x Heroine story but still cute.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The other villainess anthology is SOO GOOD so to get one with a yuri twist?!?!? Chef's kiss

OMG GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Is our MC a princess? xD I kind of forgot I focus so much in the ring xD and then for nancy to say I won't marry you to the prince and then nancy kissing nelly <3

@Bluehammer12 I re-reread the story, Nancy she came to a boarding school and was going to come back to her country after graduation. I see her holding hands with Nelly and are in a mansion. I can tell that Nancy comes from a noble family. She was friend with Nelly. I am sure that she told about this to her parents or she knows her father will accept it since he dotes her. They were friends since childhood. It appears that Nancy's family is ok and supports her and since Nancy said that she wants to leave already to their country, it means they are going to be ok. Otherwise, they would have ended the story differently.

@BasedYuri I am going to assume the author added to gives the advantage and the upper hand to the heroine. I think they are going back to Nancy's family. She probably knew about the game and how things work and how to manipulate things and make it work to her advantage. At least that is my assumption like give you a hint and fill up the blanks.

I feel like deleting page 25 would improve the story, that isekai twist is completely unnecessary.

hmm, i'm guessing Nancy is probably a Duke's daughter just like Nelly. The only way Nancy could refuse a prince's proposal, is that Nancy's country is of much higher ranking compared to the prince's country.

nice one though that "life from the past" bla bla came out of nowhere....
looks like this anthology will be nice.... heroine x villainess... uffff

Dex-chan lover
@kanra-chan: Series page already exists, please search before creating a new one.
https://mangadex.org/title/56148/i-m-the-villainess-but-i-m-being-captured-by-the-heroine-anthology
Hopeful site staff will resolve it, but these comments will likely be lost.

EDIT: nvm just saw you've taken action to fix it.

Group Leader
@StrangeStripes we actually did search for the title before creating the page, but nothing turned up via searching the Japanese because the creators of the other page did not input their Japanese title correctly. Can’t really blame us, I’d think...

Supporter
They are both villainesses to me. Leaving aside that the prince (of course) is a moronic douche nozzle that was a scheme that took years of work and dedication to set in motion and possibly destroyed his life.

Especially Nancy. Seducing the prince to drive him away from Nelicia while always intending to leave him behind in the dust.

If you think that isn't bad, just reverse the genders.

Double-page supporter
@Elhao Idk if you can call it seduction if the prince never took her saying "I only see you as a good friend" as just that. She didn't lie to him at all, if anything she was just nice to him and he took it the wrong way. Sure, she used her past life's memories but if we go by previous villainess stories, those take place in a year. I highly doubt his life will be ruined, he's a prince. If anything happens, he might be moved in the line of succession for antagonizing a duke's family and being an idiot overall, but his life won't be ruined sans being humiliated for a bit.

Supporter
@Sarsak " She didn't lie to him at all, if anything she was just nice to him and he took it the wrong way." They made him take it the wrong way. It was their explicit goal to have him fall in love with Nancy and break his engagement. That is seduction.

And regarding the prince I said "possibly". We don't know the consequences but there are several possible negative implications. He could be demoted in or removed from the line of succession, as you said. He could be punished in other ways like exile to a far away fiefdom. It would most likely harm his future marriage prospects because other people may not be willing to marry their daughters to someone who already broke off an engagement.

All of these possibilities would definitely impact his life quite negatively.

I don't believe the type of person the publicly humiliates there x is the type you should be dating, and the type who cheats is also someone you shouldn't get married so it's a win win. they both were obviously toxic for each other doesn't really matter who's more at fault and starts it however.

Users who are viewing this thread