I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Best Friend's Engagement was Annulled. I Need To Do My Best…

Group Leader
The fuck's this shit? Who approved this? This isn't yuri.
Shion doesn't love Maria and has been shipping her with the prince. Maria loves the Prince but cares about Shion as a friend. Nothing about this goes beyond really mild subtext. I expect more than subtext in a yuri anthology.
And then the Prince and Maria clearly love each other, which makes this a heterosexual couple in a polygamous relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Me, 5 secs ago: Ah, well that was quite a nice poly ending! The prince wasn't an asshole for once, just wanted happiness for the one he loved! And Shion decided to alleviate Maria's guilt from loving them both so much and having to choose by pointing out that Maria has two hands! I wonder how the others felt about it... wow 241 comments... let's see

Me, now: Ah, well then. close tab

Fed-Kun's army
I'm crying.... ML is not a bad dumdum and then both MC and ML LOVE the 'Villainess'????????????? Aaaaaa I FEEL SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!! AND THE TRUE DREAM OF ' [] have two hands' COMMING TRUE RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Thank you so much Author aaaaaa They all so happy.... Look at all this sugar intake I'm having... I'm gonna pass out haha

>Poly
>ffm
>polyshits and hetshits praising it

What a surprise 🤢🤮

Don’t tag this garbage as yuri please

You know what? That was so wholesome! A polyamorous relationship works out the best when everyone supports each other. Prince wasn’t an a-hole. The ladies were fluffy af. I know it ain’t all pure yuri for the haters here but it’s a healthy relationship and I am down for that. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Moneymike1995
According to you, true yuri fans would only ever be happy if they read the same story, over and over.

I consider myself a true yuri fan. I'm perfectly fine with this ending.

Dex-chan lover
@Stormtomte and thats the thing you consider yourself a true fan but you aren't. Liking the ending isn't the issue. Its the ending appearing in a yuri anthology that's the problem. Again if you can't see that than there's no helping you.

Dex-chan lover
This was interesting to see.
@Moneymike1995 Isn't the title "I'm the Villainess, but the Heroine's Trying to Capture Me?! Anthology Comic"? That mean it's not a yuri anthology but rather an anthology where the heroine captures the villainess. This story does just that, albeit in an unorthodox way.

Dex-chan lover
@Moneymike1995 I saw that but I'm not sure why it's there. It's vastly different from all the other alternate titles. I mean... the Japanese title doesn't translate to "Yuri villainess anthology" so I'm not sure where that came from. Google Translate says it translates to: "I'm a villain daughter, but I'm being captured by the heroine !? Anthology comics".
I was just offering a reason why this has a place in the anthology. I think that title might be there so people can find this manga easier when using the search function.

Dex-chan lover
@Treswimming considering how most of these stories have a yuri vibe and undertones I say it's meant to be a yuri anthology with villainess being the plot. I feel like you're reaching to justify this story being here.

@deadrabbits
No better term for it when males creep into a yuri anthology
Hell, I’d mind it less if it was some typical bislut angst story but they had to pull the bullshit poly/self-inserter’s fantasy ffm horseshit

Users who are viewing this thread