I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Best Friend's Engagement was Annulled. I Need To Do My Best…

🤣🤣🤣 the price got 1 bonus for free. i mean he gain a harem without conflict 🤣🤣🤣 what a lucky prince

Omg! Do they actually think it’s a “happily ever after”? A husband with 2 wives, or a wife whose husband has another wife... isn’t it childish to assume that there won’t be any complications later on? Even if they are the best of friends?

Double-page supporter
@ArpanaR

Honestly, this is the best possible foundation for a actually stable polygamous relationship. They usually fail because either the 'first' or 'second' partner doesn't actually like the other or become unsatisfied with how much love they get, and become jealous and bitter.

In this case however, the relationships are not only stable, but they all actually love each other (although in different ways).

Maria romantically loves the MC and the Prince (although the MC comes first)
The MC loves Maria both romantically and as a friend, while she only loves the prince as a close friend.
The prince loves Maria romantically while he only loves the MC as a close friend.

In this case, it can work out as a relationship like a H2O molecule, with Maria in the center receiving romantic love from the both of them (and probably a lot of sex, lol) and MC and prince as the side, where they mostly have mutual respect and friendship.

Honestly, if there is ever any complications, it wouldn't be between Maria and MC (since Maria and MC love each other and MC doesn't seem to even want the Prince's romantic love), It would be between the Prince and MC on who gets loved more by Maria.

Group Leader
yey...
a happy ending for all...
good for three of them, I guess?

nevertheless, still not an ending I like.
It's not an ending I would expect, especially on this kind of anthology, even with that warning on description.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mejejd theres always also the straight girl getting pushed around by the lez. I like those stories

I feel not many people accept Poly in terms of stories, and it can cause major backlash so not many mangaka has done stories like this, overall a nice suprise.

the only thing wrong was that "Yuri Villainess Anthology" in the description.
the japanese title and pixiv raw page didn't say the word Yuri at all

POLY RELATIONSHIP?????? BISEXUAL WOMEN????? I WANT, NO I /NEED/ TO SEE A CONTINUATION OF THIS ASAP PLEAASEEEEE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BADLY I REQUIRE IT

I would loooove to see this serialized! It seems a healthy Poly relationship and they are so adorable 💕💕💕💕

Group Leader
OH GOD... I seriously need an spin off about this story... someone please...

Dex-chan lover
hold up
a manga poly relationship that isn't just a harem???
someone must'vei spiked my coffee or something this morning

Users who are viewing this thread