I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Friendship Route with the Villainess

Its obviously the troupe on how historians do "they were extremely close roomates" we all know its actually gay

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed they didn’t become public lesbians but setting aside the era neither of them were actually royals so makes sense the best she could do was become her “maid”. I wonder what she was servicing wink wink

man i could accept the last chapter bc it's uncommon to see a happy polygamy end but this is just hell...this is not the yuri anthology it is labeled as....cries....shoehorning some 14 year old prince when you spent the entire story developing rumia and ultear's friendship......CRIES....

tbh the heroine's story about trying to go for a reverse harem route would have been a more interesting story than this.

This really good not gonna lie,even if its not yuri,just friendship
Thanks 4 the translation!

Dex-chan lover
what is this??? WERE IS THE YURI!!! UGH!!!

Also wasn’t that other bitch controled by an reincarnated girl as well? cuz she said something about the setting of Ultara supposed to be an villian XD

Aggregator gang
this is aight, but it doesn't quite fit the title of the anthology..

Also, where's the yuri?

Double-page supporter
@thatguyyyy

Not really, the heroine was the MC. She mentioned the Baron's daughter wasn't present in the original game, because she wasn't- she was being controlled by a reincarnated person as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Half the people here aren't true himedanshi's/joshi's they only here to watch lesbians fuck. A true himedanshi/joshi should like the development of a relationship between 2 girls. THAN watch two girls fuck

This scene was only a little bit creepy, yeah.. 😥

r6102v9.png

..and then there was this:

XpqxdhL.png

Feels more like they're trying to get her in position as an S&M club owner than a future queen.
But I'm not nobility or royalty, so what do I know- perhaps the distinction is a fairly minor one. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread