I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - Since I was reincarnated as the villainess, I wanted to be kin…

Dex-chan lover
Hands are hard. People have been drawing craptastic hands for longer than AI has been around.

Since these are just fugly, they're quite possibly human. It's the ones that look like they're about to say "Ḇ̶̛̛͙̋̄͜e̴̮̹̫̦͔̚ ̸̡̳̭̾ṇ̶̦͙̰̫̆̏o̶͎̯̊̆̔́̚t̵̡̢̛͉̖̄̄̽̊ ̶̧̻̰͈̉͆â̶͇̝̣͖͒̎͑ͅf̸͙̳̩̩̱̊̋̑r̸̥͖͍͂͒͊̔̚a̷̛̤̳͊̿̔̃i̷̼̳̜̒̇ͅd̴̡̛̰̘͕̄̄", that are definitely AI. :p
never said they weren't?

I only said that they looked AI generated, as in, that's how ugly they are

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually so funny. I cannot. I love the princess so much. Sadly, this is only a oneshot. But oh well, definitely one of the best in this whole anthology.

Fed-Kun's army
never said they weren't?

I only said that they looked AI generated, as in, that's how ugly they are
Just next time, please be considerate when you tell artists when their artworks looked AI generated. It is very discouraging for them. Of course, when there are actual evidences that  is AI generated, then that's another conversation.

Dex-chan lover
Just next time, please be considerate when you tell artists when their artworks looked AI generated. It is very discouraging for them. Of course, when there are actual evidences that  is AI generated, then that's another conversation.
homie, first off all
We're on a Website built around pirating comics
our opinions don't mean shit here, the chances of the artist actually seeing this??
Nilch my pal.

I'm not telling the artist shit because we're all breaking the law rn, but in very morally gray way where a large percent of the manga we read aren't even available in our countries without heavy shipping fees, if at all.

Also, I literally do art in my free time.
Don't act like making jokes about mistakes in anatomy, like the hands shown here, in a professional comic nonetheless, is in any way comparable to going to social media and doing it there to some beginner artist.

At least the way you phrased your comment is funny, like you're a Zookeeper telling people not to touch the glass. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Muscle brain heroine from the country of meatheads in otome game? That's new. I guess hitting and kicking are casual skinship in her country(similar to what happens in military bootcamp). So when everyone keeps some distance from her except the villainess, she found that head chop comforting and that leads to love, not that she is a masochist or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Simping in a nutshell. Engagement was probably arranged so dude was looking for a way out, and the clumsy heroine conveniently gave him the excuse to.
A convenient tool for breaking up, eh? I see

Dex-chan lover
Okay, these two are my favorite; hopenthisnone tales off, at some point.... I'm STILL bloody waiting for that damn "Large Baldy+Slinky Villaness Flowery Path of Evil" manga to get a TL....

Users who are viewing this thread