Ima Kako - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ima Hayabuchi

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
4,287
Now this is very interesting, especially the subversion of them being able to sense things about the dead instead of the dead themselves.

@ElfBrony Also, no.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
1,111
I didn't realize at the start that this was done by the author of Kasane, but one if the panels stuck out to me and I had to look it up. Now I have high hopes since Kasane is a personal favorite of mine.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
6,133
I have some questions about his ability to see the "ghost of the place". It's straightforward when you have only one house/building there till now. But what happens when the place he looks at has, like 5 other buildings that were built and destroyed? Does he see an overlap of all those buildings?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top