Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Destined Person

He used verbal attack and it was not effective xD he needs to stop meddling with the couple 😡 why does he care anyway? I hope he won’t be one of those that will end up liking her after messing with her too much

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand people who's whole personality revolves around being a cunt to everyone, wish I could say it's just an unrealistic manga character but unfortunately too many people like this dude in the world

Ahh I think while he is actually a concerned friend he has some background trauma. As long as its not the "im a secret gay and i love my straight friend" trope I think it'll be okay. He might even be they kid she liked originally which would be awful.

kyn

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I really don't mind the friend here. He appears to be acting like a cunt because he's screening his buddy's girlfriend out of care for him, but also he makes a good foil for the main couple.

The main couple is so cute and wholesome but the friend is so rude lol.
I have a feeling two-tone boy is gonna be the second male lead but I'm hoping that he isn't. I'd be happier if he apologized and became more of a teasing friend to her as well.
Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
Niimo's smugface gives me life.

smug.jpg

Aggregator gang
The friend was rude, but the girlfriend was also being fake nice. I've meet some sharp speaking guys before who are just hilariously bad at interacting with certain kinds of personalities. They aren't bad people they just speak their minds and that rubs some the wrong way.

Gaaahhhh I can't handle this amount of cuteness I might gonna die!! 😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰

I'm screaming this is soo cute!! The dick friend did start to annoy me, but his rudeness prompted some nice moments for the main couple so it didn't bother me too bad. Excited and curious to see where this manga will go, it's been pretty refreshing so far

Dex-chan lover
Man, I fucking love Satomi! She is just smashing tropes left and right and being incredibly proactive in a really cute way

Really cute chapter! Hatta Ayuko improves with every series she makes!

Also @Auds7714 it's Suteki na Kareshi it's pretty good it's by Kawahara Kazune who's made lots of memorable shoujos. Unfortunately the acanlator group hasn't updated in a long time and no one has picked it up since then 🥺 and the website where I used to read it has shut down 🥺

Ooh, I want to see how things with the main couple + Tenma go!! Thank u for translating this manga, am looking forward to updates :)))!

Wtf is this cute ass manga?!?! So cute I'm jealous even tho I too have a bf... 😭😭 man classic shoujo high school romances like this are pure gold

WHAT THE ?!! This is THE CUTEST THING EVER OH MY GOD . ITS SO REFRESHING TO READ A SHOUJO LIKE THIS?? I LOVE THE PACE AND BOTH THE MAIN LEADS???? THEYRE SO DAMN CUTEEE????????

Users who are viewing this thread