Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Summer Vacation with Yagyuu-kun

Dex-chan lover
Cute but I'm tired of the I don't want anyone to see your cute bathing suit but me bullshit

Ahhhh this annoying ex girlfriend but I was happy when he rejected her
Thanks for the update

I sorta ship the two best friends. Romantically or not they seem like a good fit.

Ahhhhh I'm so glad they actually handled the misunderstandinggggg. So many stories nowadays spend ages on a stupid little thing like that and don't address it until there's an argument. I'm glad they were both conscious of that and tried to keep an open line of communication. ;;

Dex-chan lover
COMMUNICATION, something amazing and necessary af in relationships of any kind, and this manga knows how to use this wonderful tool.

That's right bitch, regret breaking up with ma boi, you were not ready for him. This dude is a thot slayer, respect.

Everything was good until he covered the two of them with a single cloth LOL as if that's going to help 😭😭😭😂

Contributor
structural-chemical-formula-molecular-model-260nw-1597912132.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT IS THIS? ACTUAL COMMUNICATION IN MY SHOJO MANGA?

thanks you very much author.

tenma stfu you anti shipper lol but imagine if satomi said that she just ask yagyuu to be his friend before not in a romantic relationship. i wonder what's gonna be yagyuu and tenma's reaction

I wish more mangas got to the point like this! I don't know why they don't think the stories can flow if you just get to the point. I would much rather have a short and sweet than a long and overly complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread