Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Yagyuu-kun's Little Sister (1)

Dex-chan lover
Oh yey, it's revived! I'm guessing it has something to do with Female Lead, that Yagyuu is embarassed about. But no big deal.

Thank you for your hard work☺, you guys are all amazing👍🏻💕 , this is the current shoujo i'm reading now 🤭, can't wait for the next chapter 🤩

Yeah, I hate this trope. And hate the way they usually deal with it. This one had its funny moments tho haha :D

Normally, I hate the jealous and clingy sister/childhood friend trope, but she's so over-the-top ridiculous and evil that it crosses back over to being funny. Plus that part where she's all intimidated by the MC's overwhelming power, lol

Is this Juri character supposed to be cute ?? I find her really annoying and hateful but I liked how our fmc defeated her ❤️
Can't wait to know yaguu's kun secret
Thanks for the update ❤️

I like the development so far. Juri is kind of annoying but that's alright. She makes a good pair with the mc, a good test on how capable the mc really is.

Dex-chan lover
They just HAD to have a character with a sibling complex. As if her brother wasn't giving that vibe, at least his presence was sparse. Maybe Satomi's brother and Juri should bond over their grossness.
Does Satomi really need that many characters to "test" her love?!

I'll never understand the sibling complex in mangas. This is a manga that is supposed to be similar to reality. Doesn't anyone find this creepy and disgusting? You want your brother and his girlfriend to break up, then what? You want to kiss him, hold hands, make out? Japan is weird, honestly.

Oh gosh I hope the secret is Yagyuu-kun actually has some sort of a weird kink. Geez sorry for wanting to change this shoujo genre to josei xD I can't help it, I have a huge crush on yagyuu

Group Leader
well, I'm doing this as a hobby 🤷 It can take me more than 1 month in doing mangas 🤷 😂
Thank you for your support and patience ❤️
We will put an announcement when we dropped a manga~

Dex-chan lover
Yet another annoying fucking character that uses the third person

Christ on a cross, I'm sick of it

Users who are viewing this thread