Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Yagyuu-kun's Little Sister (1)

@bloochan Ikr
I get it if you just maybe clingy but somehow Juri give off more than sibling vibe. Like she actually love her brother and want to be a couple, but blood related prevent that. And so if she can't have him, no one can and try to monopolies him.

I don't get how you can grow up together and have that kind of feelings but i guess it depends on people 🤷🏻‍♀️

sibling complex is always so weird to me. i mean it's fine if you're close especially when you're still a kid but when you get older it's really weird. i mean there are times when it's cute but sometimes it's crosses the line

what a good brother. if my younger siblings do something like that, i'll call my mom right away so they'll be scolded lol

"If I can be forgiven, I'd say that was the first moment I fell in lo-"
No.

Also girl chill, y'all only been dating for a few months tf

Dex-chan lover
bit too cliche and annoying but whatever... has been so perfect than i can overlook a siscon deal. But is the 2nd rival in a short period. Hopefully this wont start abusing repetitive drama cliches too much.
If i had to guess hes secret might be something stupid like he peed his pants at school or someting.

Users who are viewing this thread