Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Yagyuu-kun's younger sister 2

Ty for everything thus far! Glad this will keep going thru another group as well.

I loved that she got to express herself with the sister.

Page 42, i love it , it's soft and fluffy

Hohoh what kinda new love event?

I just love it when good girls snapped! Way to go Satomi, don't let that bully stamp you, fight back!
And oooohh I wish I were Satomi, when Yagyuu said 'I can finally touch you' and hugged her, I'm melted to the bone 😍

Thanks for translating this one so far! So glad that you entrust this one to Cotton Candy Scans, they're my new favorite scanlation group!

Thank you for all your hard work and many good endeavors for CCS! When he was pinching her cheek....so cute! And I really like the way they handles the brocon-ness!

Juri's brocon tendencies are bordering incestuous.... Which makes me feel very uncomfortable to read. Yagyuu is totally normal tho so hopefully that balances it out. I love that he shut her down immediately and doesn't let her antics affect his relationship with his gf.

i really really hate these bro con sis con type people. like dude have some boundaries.

When you have an older brother and feel like he is just a second father to you then read this... I feel really strange 😂😂

But I like how satomi solved this problem I like how she is strong and like yaguu kun so much ❤️❤️

Thanks for the update 😊❤️

Yagyuu-kun is such a realistic older brother, I love it. And three cheers for the fluff. x3

his sister has a very bad brother complex to the point it can be seen as incest....im super uncomfortable with it. Im glad that yagyuu act like a normal brother and shut her down immediately. i hope i wont have to see juri chan again.

Do clingy siblings like this actually exist??? Seems to be one in most mangas whatever the genre.

“That’s what it means to be siblings.“ 🤣 yay for a brother that doesn’t indulge that crazy mindset!

Dex-chan lover
wow the dog phobia reminds me of lovely again or wtv it was called the Korean webtoon about the girl turning into a dog

Users who are viewing this thread