Ima wa Mada "Osananajimi no Imouto" Desu kedo. - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing it, hope you got the raws and can complete it.
MC decided to get hated and live a shitty highschool life for the guilt of making the girl he likes become friends with the bullies that almost pushed her over the edge, what a interesting take on the problem.
Twintail is a asshole because she knows that MC did some form of brainwashing but probably the details were erased, she realizes MC hates it and that was done for Hise wellbeing, she most likely didn't kept the memories of the bullies.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing it, hope you got the raws and can complete it.
MC decided to get hated and live a shitty highschool life for the guilt of making the girl he likes become friends with the bullies that almost pushed her over the edge, what a interesting take on the problem.
Twintail is a asshole because she knows that MC did some form of brainwashing but probably the details were erased, she realizes MC hates it and that was done for Hise wellbeing, she most likely didn't kept the memories of the bullies.

Twintails doesn't know there's some brainwashing going in. She just thinks something happened between the two and they're being weird about it.

Contributor
I'm surprised to see Ryuuki and Touka were twins, I guess I need to re-read, huh.

I expected Iori to try and call his mom, but he's calling Yonashiro? The girl who distrusts him and who he still needs to make up with?

We're only 2 chapters away from this manga ending! (Who am I kidding, as an LN adaptation this is most likely going to be a "and so their journey continues, buy the LNs to find out!" kind of ending...) Even so, I'd like to see how they finish (or not finish) this interesting little story.

I didn't even realize this chapter came out 4 months ago, but thanks for at least picking up this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread