Imada Nakunatte Inai Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This person is not my wife

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!

lol i know this is silly but it kinda bothers me he didn't bother to remove his glasses

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
That... was a pretty brutal TL. Is the context she's married and he's not her husband? Or they're just not married but sleeping together?
Based on the cover art (containing a funeral photo of a man) and the Japanese title, I see this going one of two ways:
1. She is a widow, and this is her new lover - maybe a brother of the dead husband, since they look similar.
2. She is a black widow who either killed her husband and will kill this guy too, or who plans to kill this guy in general.

Double-page supporter
As much as I hate how terrible the translation is, hopefully it gets enough traction to get translated by someone else.

Wait...lol you're the one who uploaded the [SL](Request) on reddit. Now that's a first, the one translating chapters uploading an scanlation request.

Well it's thanks to you I even know about this manga. You have my thanks.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate how terrible the translation is, hopefully it gets enough traction to get translated by someone else.

Wait...lol you're the one who uploaded the [SL](Request) on reddit. Now that's a first, the one translating chapters uploading an scanlation request.

Well it's thanks to you I even know about this manga. You have my thanks.

Bro really said

m7xpyx.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Well, you are doing it for no compensation out of your free time, so thank you for the effort regardless - this was a pretty bad job though, couldn't really make sense of what was happening.

Fed-Kun's army
I am sorry, but i could not understand the context.

While i understand that this was done for free, and i appreciate it, I wish that this was redone

Users who are viewing this thread