Imada Nakunatte Inai Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The feeling of lost omnipotence

Dex-chan lover
dang it's sucky he has a crappy father but hard to take that panel seriously when he just keeps that stupid hat on lol

i mean you're more likely to succeed as a 'comic artist/mangaka' in japan of all places compared to maybe the west, but i'm surprised not more options/backup plans but i guess teens don't rly think of that

oh no hope his next bento isn't poisoned

Double-page supporter
dang it's sucky he has a crappy father but hard to take that panel seriously when he just keeps that stupid hat on lol

i mean you're more likely to succeed as a 'comic artist/mangaka' in japan of all places compared to maybe the west, but i'm surprised not more options/backup plans but i guess teens don't rly think of that

oh no hope his next bento isn't poisoned
I wonder if he would have considered working for his father's company had his father been supportive of his dream.

At least that way even if he couldn't become a mangaka he would have a backup plan.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he would have considered working for his father's company had his father been supportive of his dream.

At least that way even if he couldn't become a mangaka he would have a backup plan.
i imagine other than going full force into some art school/getting a scholarship for that or 'lucking' into winning a newbie award, ppl would at least like, work at a 711 /part time job or so versus some office job as well , but i imagine in comparison to his 'skilled/talented' brother idk if they would've had much use for him or maybe he'd end up just being his brother's lackey or so

Users who are viewing this thread