image won't load

sometimes on my phone (Redmi note 9) - Chrome Browser
the page that i read was unable to be load... eventhough i spam the reload button on the page that won't loaded or changing view from 1 page to 2 pages to all pages... or spam refresh the page entirely... none of it is working.... even deleting history data/ cache of my browser doesn't work....

it can be load if i open it again using private tabs... well it's because it download the page from 0 again without the influence of the ordinary tabs.... no account login, no history, etc

Staff
Super Moderator
sometimes on my phone (Redmi note 9) - Chrome Browser
the page that i read was unable to be load... eventhough i spam the reload button on the page that won't loaded or changing view from 1 page to 2 pages to all pages... or spam refresh the page entirely... none of it is working.... even deleting history data/ cache of my browser doesn't work....

it can be load if i open it again using private tabs... well it's because it download the page from 0 again without the influence of the ordinary tabs.... no account login, no history, etc
It sounds like you're hitting a shitty md@h node (a cdn server), but I'm not sure since refreshing the tab a few times to get a different node should always fix the problem :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread