Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Damn...
egcfqg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Imaizumi bangs all the bitches in his beeed 🎶
He needs a bigger bed though. Or a second one put next to the first.

Dex-chan lover
Just get a bigger bed, I know you lot have the ability to do that. Don’t tell me you haven’t because you enjoy the thrill of not knowing who gets what position?

If that’s the case, you could still play and have it be for which part of the bigger bed you sleep on.

Dex-chan lover
Just get a bigger bed, I know you lot have the ability to do that. Don’t tell me you haven’t because you enjoy the thrill of not knowing who gets what position?

If that’s the case, you could still play and have it be for which part of the bigger bed you sleep on.
Even if they do that one girl is not gonna be able to next to the protagonist

Wait, is this an official manga based on the same doujinshi, or is this a re-release/definitive version of it?

Wait, is this an official manga based on the same doujinshi, or is this a re-release/definitive version of it?
Imagine this is the plot that's happening around the doujin versions "plot". Like I remember there's 2 or 3 chapters of this that pretty explicitly line up with what's going on in one of the doujin chapters. I think it's when Lisa's introduced.

Imagine this is the plot that's happening around the doujin versions "plot". Like I remember there's 2 or 3 chapters of this that pretty explicitly line up with what's going on in one of the doujin chapters. I think it's when Lisa's introduced.
Aaah, okay I see. Well it's good they wanted to flesh out the characters a bit more and make more content with the girls. I might give this a read once I get some time. :win:

Users who are viewing this thread