Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Unironically the entire point of the harem thing is that the rich girl maintains the lifestyle of everyone else, and in exchange they all enjoy life together.

Don't think Imaizumi is ending with any of them individually as much as being the husband that supports all their activities and probably raises the children.

Dex-chan lover
Unironically the entire point of the harem thing is that the rich girl maintains the lifestyle of everyone else, and in exchange they all enjoy life together.

Don't think Imaizumi is ending with any of them individually as much as being the husband that supports all their activities and probably raises the children.
This, genuinely. Lisa-nee aside, this whole thing has shifted slightly towards being a poly relationship instead of just a straight-up harem. The three of them bicker and banter, but on the whole they're pretty in sync with each other (see the insult note on the guy that called our boi lame) and seem to really enjoy each others company. They're probably not fully "in love" with each other like they are with Imaizumi, but they're definitely in it together for the long run, and seem pretty intent on keeping it that way.

Aggregator gang
As a Ruri enjoyer, I had to make my presence stand. She's the one leading the harem, Yukina gets the fluff and Reina the H scenes but Ruri is carrying them with money and relationships, she's the one that won the mother and brother to establish the foundations!

Dex-chan lover
As a Ruri enjoyer, I had to make my presence stand. She's the one leading the harem, Yukina gets the fluff and Reina the H scenes but Ruri is carrying them with money and relationships, she's the one that won the mother and brother to establish the foundations!
She’s definitely gonna be the primary breadwinner in their future poly collective.

Dex-chan lover
Ruri is still my favorite for just how utterly bodacious she is. But it's nice seeing Yukina get some attention like this. She's still a woman I'd do my best to make feel good in many ways.

Thank you for the translation (nice color page at the end).

Dex-chan lover
Are we not going to talk about how our boy is running in the sand with a person on his back! That is some serious strength and stamina on display there!

Users who are viewing this thread