Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I really want to know what their first meeting was. We know they invited themselves to his house, but how exactly did they all end up with each other. Were they friends at first? Was it immediate? I wonder if we'll ever know.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i mas- a lot to this hen-.

such a good hen-, love it.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to know what their first meeting was. We know they invited themselves to his house, but how exactly did they all end up with each other. Were they friends at first? Was it immediate? I wonder if we'll ever know.
Going by chapter 1, plus the original H-doujin that this is a continuation of, they never had anything to do with one another until Hamasaki, the blonde, overhead Imaizumi sticking up for her when his friends were talking about how she had to be a slut.

That led to her talking to him and the three of them inviting themselves to his house and it apparently wasn't long before Hamasaki jumped him, since the H-doujin's first chapter mentions it's only been 3 months since he started living on his own.

So, TL;DR: it probably wasn't immediate immediate, as in same night, and they weren't exactly friends at first, but they also weren't strangers and it wasn't long. Maybe a week or two, since this series picks up after a month after the H-doujin's first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You need to to start from H dojin to understand :"DDD

Dex-chan lover
How the tables have turned....even if it's just for a moment haha
vwcG2pG.png

Dex-chan lover
So anyone know when the other chapter of the, ahem, more action based series of this comes out.

Thanks for the translation, I thought I read this before. Read this chapter in October on another site. Why such a long delay (1+ month) before posting on Mangadex?

Dex-chan lover
Reina and Yukina were basketball buddies during the basketball arc. They quit after Yukina suffered an injury and they met Ruri. They became Gals after that (or Ruri was already a gal and the other two became gals, we don't exactly know).

There's a hint in the early chapters that Ruri knew Imaizumi before hand, iirc as kids. It's plausible because Ruri's family runs a prominent business and Imaizumi's family does too since one of the places him and Ruri ate at had their family name on it.

Users who are viewing this thread