Imaizumi’s House Is a Place for Gals to Gather - Ch. 1

there was some NTR doujin i saw a little while ago where two schoolmates came to the nerds house and each fucked one of his brothers instead of the nerd, i thought this was going down the same path and was ready to get tilted.

thanks author for not being a total degenerate.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda laughed when the blond gal got a little NTD'd at the start XD

Good job pal, I saw this going around a few months ago and was waiting for someone to pick it up. I didn't understand the "working on information" part of the message, good luck I guess, @Tamamo2507

so related, because it's also happened to me... but i'm not doing it 3p or even 4p, just one by one with differents woman

Double-page supporter
Damn, this author has some hot stuff going. Even his other title is pretty good

Dex-chan lover
there was some NTR doujin i saw a little while ago where two schoolmates came to the nerds house and each fucked one of his brothers instead of the nerd, i thought this was going down the same path and was ready to get tilted.

thanks author for not being a total degenerate.
I know the one you mean, that was horrible that one. Also I dunno who it was aimed at cause even those into cucking wouldn't get anything out of it. That and it ends so sadly for the nerd and then you get the omake extra chapters that show the girls are PoS's lol

Double-page supporter
hmmmmm so this is hentai scene in manga series version :O whoaaaaa noice
mc become harem

Users who are viewing this thread