iMarried - Ch. 32

unforgivable really. this is messed up. trying to play with peoples feelings and all. hope she doesnt go back to that fake manipulative “husband”.

She's over 18, where does her grandma signing off that it's ok make any of this legal?? You can't perform this psychological experiment on any knowing subject.. it's super messed up and just completely ethically wrong.

I get it's a story, but this pushes so many boundaries.. and is pretty on he line and past human rights..

Fuck Henry.
He should feel like shit. FOREVER.

Fuck Grandma.
There is no way that just because she signed a contract for someone to fake her grandaughter out, that it's legal to spy on Amelie, fuck with her mind, make her mentally unstable and then just call it a day. SUE! SUE! SUE! Sue their asses off for invasion of privacy and fraud. Rot in pieces, Gran.

I know it's just a webtoon, but come on..... this would never be allowed in the free world.

Huh....I would’ve thought that Julian would use this opportunity to swoop in on her, but he seems to have Henry’s back. And he doesn’t even know Henry. Is he just that nice a guy? I had you pegged wrong Julian, my bad!

Nope nope! Who cares about what he feels.
They practically played with someone life.

Users who are viewing this thread