iMarried - Ch. 40 - End of Season 1

Double-page supporter
So, they get away with this bullshit? Fuck this company and everyone working there. Prison time isn't enough, they all need to be hanged to death along with their entire extended families, fucking money-hungry cunts. Started good, seemed to go towards a good end, then this shit.
I'm surprised this family hasn't been stabbed to death a billion times, seeing that they're all fucking assholes. If this was even remotely realistic, they'd all be dead already since they're not powerful enough to buy their way out.

emotional manipulation so strong in this one. its like a different case of household abuse.

why the hell was henry and amelie ok with imarried season 2 wtf they r joking right i hope the new girl kicks henry's bro in the nuts and runs away
those f***ers i hate that fam

Double-page supporter
Henry's brother is pretty shit. But I am glad that the mystery was that it was a show. I was so confused. Thanks for doing this series!

Huh....that ended a lot faster than I thought it would! Thank you for all your hard work translating!

I'm glad they ended the season here, but it felt like the author ran out of ideas and did the whole "it was all for TV!" spin just so they could make a new couple.

Users who are viewing this thread