Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Wait, what the fuck happens in Bisque Doll? I've been recommended that one personally by people I trust...

Yes, actually. How was I supposed to know?
i take it back after the new chapter. do read it, it is one of my favorites, it's just the last 10 chapters or so were being dragged for longer than i felt they should

but really, don't be afraid to read it, that was only the case because they tried a really stupid monthly release with really short chapter, so to me it was around 9 months of suffering, for newcomers it will be no more than an hour or so lol

i take it back after the new chapter. do read it, it is one of my favorites, it's just the last 10 chapters or so were being dragged for longer than i felt they should

but really, don't be afraid to read it, that was only the case because they tried a really stupid monthly release with really short chapter, so to me it was around 9 months of suffering, for newcomers it will be no more than an hour or so lol
The obvious endgame of Sono Bisque Doll doesn't make up for the year and a half of no plot when everyone knew they would get together. They were in a love hotel 2 years ago and she had fallen in love by chapter 10. Likewise, if you read this manga in one sitting, you can tell it gets darker as it goes. It is clear that Aya had something to hide and that this was not just some fluffy girl failure manga as Hikari's behavior became more and more edgy. Not once did Ta-kun show romantic interest in Hikari. Only if you completely self-insert into the Hikari's character would you miss it. But I don't self-insert and I could see that a twist was coming as the romantic interest would normally show some, you know, romantic interest by this time in the manga. It may be the case that he does indeed harbor romantic feelings for HIkari but that has not been shown yet. She's going to have to fight for his attention if she wants it because 10 years of platonic friendship is a pretty large hurdle. Plus, people need to really start paying attention to titles.

Wtf, give back my wholesome chungus romcom manga with a slight spicy drawing
Don’t force unnecessary drama ffs
The part I like the most which is the rainy season chapter, suddenly become sour now

Dex-chan lover
I have so many questions...

First of all, how could Hikari, who’s been Ta-kun’s childhood friend and neighbor, not know that Aya-chan is his ex-girlfriend? It seems Ta-kun never mentioned it—why?

Second, how is Aya-chan 18 years old and still in the same class as Hikari?

Third, Aya-chan, are you really sure that Hikari is your best friend? You knew about her feelings for Ta-kun and that you had a past with him, yet you didn’t tell her. Why did you kiss him despite knowing about Hikari’s plans? I’m struggling to see how their friendship can survive this.

Finally, Mr. Author, why introduce NTR into a story that’s been fluffy and wholesome? And don’t try to tell me it’s not NTR.

Thanks for the chapter!
Yep, I personally don't mind sad twists but this one just filled the story with plot holes that can't be corrected without retcons.
Now all that I want is for Hikari to leave Ta and Aya behind and move on with her life, both are liars and assholes.

Dex-chan lover
In reaction to everyone's shock and surprise, I would like to direct you to Yom's previous work, Ganbare Douki-Chan.

Do you think he concocted Douki's ever-present NTR dreams
As a JOKE?

Dex-chan lover
In reaction to everyone's shock and surprise, I would like to direct you to Yom's previous work, Ganbare Douki-Chan.

Do you think he concocted Douki's ever-present NTR dreams
As a JOKE?
Makes you wonder whose NTR dream is worse, Douki or Rent a GF :02:

Double-page supporter
I honestly wouldn’t have had that big of a problem being introduced to a triangle if there wasn’t a forced kiss. The dude clearly like the FMC so it wouldn’t really go anywhere. Doing it this way? Idk, feels cheap. I guess maybe that’s why the author did it to sell it as an actual threat than a simple roadblock.

Dex-chan lover
I guess she just waited too long, like in the title.

iu

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There are such this as subcategories. For example, a spider is an arthropod but not an insect but all insects are also arthropods. Rectangles and squares are both quadrilaterals (four sides), and square is a rectangle (two parallel sides) but a rectangle is not necessarily a square (sides don't have to be equal)
This is your elementary school math lesson for the day:salute:
People are leaving out the Right Angle requirement to refine a parallelogram into a rectangle.

usha-quadrilaterals-18-1595585405.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sono Bisque Doll sucks because the story doesn't have any identity. Romance surrounding cosplay, romance progresses, drop romance for a year and focus on the intricacies of just cosplay with a whole bunch of new characters (in a couple of chapters I couldn't even tell the characters apart), forced drama when the mangaka realizes the audience finds cosplay by itself boring and needs to keep the manga going. It is clear she is out of ideas. She should end the manga but the lewd figurines of Marin sell like hotcakes. So really the manga is an advertisement for lewd figurines at this point.
I think it may have been in Oshi no Ko S2 that it was said that one of the top jobs of an editor is to not let a mangaka end a popular title. That's why they drag on and become trash (if the mangaka doesn't die first).

You end up with this:

Harvey-Dent1.jpg

Fück you author! What kinda lame ass chapter is even this? It was doing so well until this uncooked rotten egg of a chapter you just released. I didn't follow this manga to feel betrayal. Fùùùùccccck!

Users who are viewing this thread