Imiko to Yobareta Shoukanshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Feels like something is missing though...are you sure you didn't accidentally skip anything? Last chapter, he was still a baby. That's some timeskip.

edit: went back and reread previous chapters. I understand now. My mistake.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Friendly reminder for all aspiring authors who don't want their MC to kill willy nilly for whatever reason : you can always have your MC break the legs and arms of the guys attacking him, it will also prevent the classic sucker attack once MC turns his back.

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food !!
Don't mind people asking you to hurry or anything if they want it fast they can just go and translate it themselves :p

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Just do it with your preferred pace, no need to rush. You did great compared to a certain site that post rushed jobs and snipes to get traffic for their site.

Dex-chan lover
So he wasn't allowed to kill them... well, this is not a permanent solution, but it'll do for now.

Thanks for the chapter! I don't see any real issues with the chapter including the ones you mentioned. But take your time for the chapter. If something happens just wait if you have to. No worries, and thanks for the chapter!

And MC's name was still Will instead of Vil? Why?

The typesetting is a bit better now, for the font i don't like it, but that's just me, i dunno about others.

Dex-chan lover
my dude is right i mean they started it they wanted it
he could done worse
dont start shit if you aint ready for the consequences lol

Users who are viewing this thread