Immortal Hounds - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Simultaneously

Aggregator gang
Font/images are fine, but there are a lot of grammatical errors. I appreciate the chapters though, scanlation is a hard job.

Aggregator gang
@Death_Eagle_42 Yes, mostly phrasing but also a few other things. I am only being fussy because you asked for feedback in the chapter, I don't really mind most of these little mistakes and I'm not trying to pick on you so don't be disheartened.

Page 3: "I was on TV" = "It was on on TV"?

Page 5: "Wakabayashi-kun's life is already riding on my life!" = should be the reverse, her life relies on his. "My life is already riding on Wakabayashi-kun's life!"

Page 8: "I am very sorry as for being your assistant and being very ill-mannered" = doesn't make sense. Probably "I apologize for being very ill-mannered as your assistant" or something like that.

Page 9: "Mama is quite fond of him, isn't that the case?" = it sounds awkward. It would be better as "Mama is quite fond of him, isn't she?" or "Isn't Mama quite fond of him?"

Page 10: "Fools ignore logics and gains." = "Fools ignore logic and benefits."
"I didn't realize there was such deep thought to it" = "I didn't realize you/Mama had put such deep thought into it" or "I didn't realize such deep thought had been put into it"
"For you to raise a children" = not sure what this is supposed to be at all

Page 11: "Aren't you guys an escape artist" = "Aren't you guys escape artists?"

Page 13: "And why did my daughter got killed" = "And why did my daughter get killed"

Group Leader
@hollyguild i see, i get what you meant and really appriciate your feedback, but regarding the "i was on tv" is like TL thing she said "テレビで やってたの" which just mean "i was doing it on TV" or "i was doing the TV" so i just went with that, now that i think about i couldve just put "watching tv" but oh well. and regarding the "for you to raise a children" i think it's just mama wanting kenzaki and windchime to hookup, well she kinda has given him permission to pursue her daughter.

other than that i appriciate the feedback and i'll try to use better phrasing on the next chapters, thx again cheers

Double-page supporter
@Death_Eagle_42 No, that tv part is because the sentence continues on the next line.
My initial translation of it would go something like:
"I saw on tv that it's good for when you can't sleep"

And earlier on that page, I wouldn't translate that as "smart", it's closer to the other meanings here: "sensible" or "thoughtful". I'd go with "thoughtful".

Also the translation flip-flops between having honorifics or not (p1, p2, they both use -kun in the raw)

also on page 10 it's not "the windchimes", it's windchime

And holy cow, the grammar is horrible not that good for half the chapter
(hyperbole, sorry)

Group Leader
@AkiTooru ahhhhhhh so that's what she meant, yeah i'm kinda sorry for the wakabayashi and ikegami part cause i don't really know fully of what are they talking about in the first part, and "the windchimes" is totally my fault i didn't see that until you mentioned it.

thx for listing your corcerns and i'll try being consistent next time

Users who are viewing this thread