Immortal, Invincible

I don't hate it. art is a little funky but it has the potential to get better. bookmarked, for now, the truth will reveal itself in time.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm....feels like most, if not all other cultivation/isekai manga with the tone of revenge as the main thing. But, doesn't hurt to give it a try..
leviatan will be translating like crazy.

Does anyone know if the novel has been translated? I've been trying to find it but there's way too many novels with the words invincible or immortal that are more popular and it's being masked

Reminds me a lot of The Scholar's Reincarnation. Will follow for now and see how it plays out.

the drawing style is lacking though...

i think that Deep-sea (the author) need either Tinky-Winky, Laa-Laa, or Po, to help him with drawing.

Although art can be better, i like the beginning do far. ToG thought me to not judge the art so much

I love these stories similar to the scholars reincarnation and volcanic age. Pursuit of power to make great changes but keeping values of family and strong bonds are the shit man

Aggregator gang
It's a little confusing but good so far? His goal is a little unclear, he wants to stop some disasters from happening? I don't know where to start pointing out some things
Looking at the raws there's romance? Hopefully.

What happened to the chapters?! Oh well.... Guess it's been dropped for english translation! Fuck.... Since I don't know how to use the kakao app/website to read on there.... Might as well skip this korean manga.🤔🤔🤔🤔

Leviathan Scans seems to be dooing this series on their website, but I guess it isn't beeing posted here?
Anyway, if someone is looking for more of it look there.

Users who are viewing this thread