Immortal, Invincible

Double-page supporter
Great story. There's more chapters on another site.

I'm surprised since I disliked this at first. Ugly MC and ugly father but it turned out well due to the plot.

I don't know if this has Romance?? It's confusing but I love it.

He respectfully declined marriage and made himself look like the bad guy. It's the first time I've seen this in a Martial Arts story. There's no hatred but friendship. I'm relieved since the Illustrator outdone himself with Somi
It's weird though on how his previous self still exists...

Fed-Kun's army
Read this. Like at least 30 chapters. Can't find why or where I left off. Now trying to figure out if I dropped it OR just caught up. Idk what to do

I have to admit baby mc is one of the worst looking kids... his face disturbed me a lot in early chapters. lmao

This seems fairly competent when it comes characters and the story could potentially develop into something good. The art is pretty bad though and the comic is also pretty bad at explaining things in a fun and interactive manner; there is just a bit too much exposition and the pace is also pretty low.

One of those comics that has to be your thing. Does some things well and others not so much. I personally dropped it after 30 chapters.

Leviatan was down for site upgrades for a couple of days, then when it came back online, "Immortal, Invincible" was mysteriously absent. They left off at chapter 123, I think. Kakao looks like the only source now.

Users who are viewing this thread