Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi, Adult Goods de Sekai wo Sukuu ~Donna Monster mo Zettai ni Ikaseru Otoko~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 57

Group Leader
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
41
I’m not affiliated with Hunlight. I’ve been uploading their chapters to MangaDex because they only post them on their own site.

Hunlight’s website has various DRM blocks to prevent the usual way of saving images, forcing the user to go in the backend manually... That's a pain so I made a downloader.

I won’t always have time to keep uploading new chapters, so I made the tool public on Github for anyone who wants to help: Hunlight Chapter Downloader
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
41
P13 is untranslated
They can’t even fully translate the chapters smfh
I'll be kind. Until Hunlight fixes their own stuff here's a translation for that page:

出禁になったガールズバーの数よ
“That’s the number of girls’ bars he’s been banned from.”

出禁だ!
“You’re banned!”

うう……
“Ugh…”

チッ
ぺちゃぱい
触ったぐれーで

“Tch… Just ’cause I grabbed some flat tits…”

!?

彼は
おさわりによって
出禁になったの

“He was banned for getting handsy.”

そんな
悪行を

“Such wicked behavior…”

ええ
全ガールズバーでね

“Yes. At every girls’ bar.”

彼のおさわりは
恐ろしい

“His groping is terrifying.”

おさわり
された人間に
関連は皆無

“His victims have absolutely nothing in common.”
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
6,952
I'll be kind. Until Hunlight fixes their own stuff here's a translation for that page:

出禁になったガールズバーの数よ
“That’s the number of girls’ bars he’s been banned from.”

出禁だ!
“You’re banned!”

うう……
“Ugh…”

チッ
ぺちゃぱい
触ったぐれーで
“Tch… Just ’cause I grabbed some flat tits…”

!?

彼は
おさわりによって
出禁になったの
“He was banned for getting handsy.”

そんな
悪行を
“Such wicked behavior…”

ええ
全ガールズバーでね
“Yes. At every girls’ bar.”

彼のおさわりは
恐ろしい
“His groping is terrifying.”

おさわり
された人間に
関連は皆無
“His victims have absolutely nothing in common.”
So yeah, HxH reference

1790254086049.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top