Immortal Merchant - Ch. 43 - Manhua cancellation announcement

I hope it will prevent any unnecessary work form my colleagues making English translation. From my side i stopped working on Russian translation.

Sincerely
IDDQD "Old School"

Contributor
Just usual form of axed version in chinese.
Not enough funds, = Stopped
maybe in future(maybe), a new artist restarting this series(maybe)

Group Leader
This was a needed announcement, thanks. At least we can enjoy the series for the next few chapters and hope that the LN doesn't sound to different from this

1st manhua that has been canceled that I started reading (with an annoucement). Cant say im not surprised but still, I wonder how things work over in China in regards to manhua where "production" costs couldnt be covered (i guess its not like how its set up like in Japan manga industry). anyway, ggs

Double-page supporter
Probably not very popular because this story about a merchant has nothing to do with business and making money.

Power Uploader
@Solaz You're right, I remember vaguely there used to be some sort of shop-owning plot involved

Group Leader
Well i only started reading it yesterday so i'll just remember not to get too invested. Not that there was really any part that stood out except that he liked to sell lingerie. In which case i'd rather just read Otona no Bouguya-san since it's, you know, actually about running a store.

Dex-chan lover
@Firegem yeah i only came here for the tits....don't y'all?

judging by the ch number tho it seems that we still have a ways to go before we reach The End

Group Leader
@Solaz @Firegem he was supposed to become the greatest Merchant... but he ended up a martial artist anyway.
So, yeah, here we go, the axe fell down.
@IQQQD thanks for making this note public, it helps both the other scanlators and the readers.

edit: I took this note as an official publishing stance and edited the status to Cancelled. Feel free to edit it again in the incredible case of this getting a reboot someday.

Users who are viewing this thread